The soothing 24h Care strengthen skin's natural immune system, helps to diminish burning and itching, letting skin redness and irritations fade quicker.
- Helps to diminish burning and itching letting skin redness and irritations fade quicker.
- Acts like a protective shield against harmful environmental influences.
- Improves skin's resistance.
Use - Mornings and evenings, gently apply to cleansed skin.
- PROBIOTIC COMPLEX - Skin care innovation through bacteria. In a word of increasing environmental stresses, a continually growing amount of people who are developing allergic reactions, new ways are needed to boost the skin’s immunity naturally. Taken from the favorite motto of Dermatologists „helping those who help themselves „we are entering the era of probiotics, or rather the era of probiotic cosmetics. Probiotics are inactive (=non-multiplying) microorganisms, which have positive effects on human organisms. The skin appears healthier, can regenerate itself undisturbed, and appears fresh, plump and vital.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL - possesses anti- inflammatory properties and prevents loss of moisture. It regenerates the skin barrier and conditions dry, flaky skin areas while diminishing itching and redness.
- THERMAL SPRING WATER FROM BADEN-BADEN - Naturally rich in valuable minerals and trace elements (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, silicic acid (silicon), chlorides, fluorides) and supports the skin’s natural metabolism and general well-being.
Article nr: 25272
WATER (AQUA) • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • SQUALANE • SHEA (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII) BUTTER • EVENING PRIMROSE (OENOTHERA BIENNIS) OIL • GLYCERIN • PANTHENOL • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • HYDROGENATED PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE • ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE • POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE • BEET (BETA VULGARIS) ROOT EXTRACT • HABERLEA RHODOPENSIS LEAF EXTRACT • CERAMIDE NP • ARGININE • YEAST (FAEX) EXTRACT • LACTOBACILLUS • MALTODEXTRIN • CARBOMER • XANTHAN GUM • ALCOHOL • PROPANEDIOL • CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID • TOCOPHEROL • CITRIC ACID • ASCORBIC ACID • ASCORBYL PALMITATE